Terms & Conditions
- GENERAL: Acceptance of your order is subject to normal precautionary conditions as laid down hereunder.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF ORDER: Our acknowledgement of your order implies that our factory has been instructed to proceed with manufacture of the goods specified in your order.
- CANCELLATION: Orders may not be cancelled unless we consent in writing. Terms of cancellation must indemnify us against all losses incurred in acquisition of raw materials, partial manufacture or preparation for production including special tool costs where these are applicable.
- PRICES: Prices quoted are subject to variations resulting from any cost increases in labour, materials or other essential inputs between the dates of acknowledgement and delivery. We undertake to notify any price variation immediately, to await your written acceptance and to hold manufacture in abeyance until your confirmation is received.
- DELIVERIES: Delivery estimates are very carefully calculated and we take the greatest pains to maintain all dates of despatch. When, however for reasons, beyond our control, delivery estimates are exceeded we shall not be liable for any corresponding delay.
- DAMAGE OR LOSS: Damage to goods in transit should be notified to the transport authority concerned and to us within 7 days of delivery. Non-delivery of goods must be notified within 7 days of despatch and shortages within 3 days to ourselves and carriers. Otherwise we cannot accept liability.
- DEFECTIVE GOODS: In the event of our goods being found defective by reason of material or workmanship we must be notified of this in writing within one month. The goods shall be either returned to our factory or otherwise made available to us for inspection and our liability shall be recognised solely as an obligation to make free replacement or free repair of the defective goods, according to the nature of the defect, or to credit you with the value of the defective goods.
- TERMS OF PAYMENT: Payment is due at the end of the month following the date of our invoice.
- CARRIAGE: All goods will be priced ex-works unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- RISK: Goods the subject of any contract between the Seller and the Purchaser shall be at the risk of the Purchaser as soon as they are delivered to the Purchaser’s carrier or to the Purchaser’s premises or to the premises of a third party if so directed by the Purchaser, as the case may be.
- TITLE: The title to goods shall not pass to the Purchaser until payment has been made of the full contract price plus any proper additions and in case of non-payment we shall be entitled to repossess or trace and recover the goods or sue for the amount due at any time after payment shall become due.
- TERMINATION: The Seller may terminate any contract with the Purchaser at any time without notice should the Purchaser commit any breach thereof or if the Purchaser shall become bankrupt or enter into a Deed of Arrangement or otherwise compound with creditors or, if a Limited Company should go into voluntary or compulsory liquidation and in the event of any such termination the Seller reserves its right against the Purchaser and in respect of products delivered up to the date of termination and in respect of any antecedent breaches.
- INVALIDITY: The invalidity of any clause forming part of these conditions shall not affect the validity of the other clauses thereof.
Please Note: payment currency is GBP (£)
Any questions? Get in touch
Since 1895 DLR has been combining expansive knowledge of materials, their properties, and processing techniques to develop bespoke mouldings and fabrications for many industry sectors. Our core services include moulding rubber, rubber sheeting, Petroseals, and cast polyurethane products. If you have any questions about our products, our process or the materials we use get in touch today!